Tuesday 24 January 2012

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Annoying.

I just got back from the movie Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and I must say, I enjoyed it. I'm not here to give you a full review, but what I do want to talk about is the lead actor.


This kid, is annoying... As shit. Don't they screen this kids before they let them act? Don't get me wrong he did a really good job... But for the crying scenes and such... He's the most annoying shit on earth. Maybe it's just me, I don't like to hear kids screeching. Maybe I get enough of it during the day, I don't know. But please keep these kids off the movie unless they're doing anything that includes... I don't know, not being annoying.

This post was short... But I'm tired and I don't give a shit.

-Arithmetic logic unit
COMBUSTION COMPLETE 


No comments:

Post a Comment