Wednesday 18 January 2012

Not done yet.

I am Bandit's counterpart and this is my first post. As bland as this introduction may sound, I have decided to call myself Arithmetic Logic Unit. Like in a computer! Enough about me, there is something more important at hand!

As some of you may know today a legislation called PIPA was abolished, not sure exactly why yet, but I heard it was because of a protest or something, I'm too fucking tired to search it up right now, I'll do it tomorrow when I'm not about to fall asleep on my damned keyboard. With the fall of PIPA one can only assume that SOPA is next (for those of you who don't yet know what PIPA and SOPA are then I'll add a link at the bottom of this post with all the information you'll need on these legislation.).

My only concern is that this may not be the end, if the U.S. government wants something done they usually get what they want, and because of this I don't thin we've seen the end of bills such as SOPA and PIPA, not to alarm anyone, but us internet users may have a long weary battle ahead of us, one that we have to unite and fight together. The only way to stop these dumbass ideas from becoming reality is to raise awareness, whether it be by facebook, or a youtube  video, or a shitty blog post, it doesn't matter, we just have to let people know what the threats are and to spread the word so that we may have things like what happened today occur more often.

Well that`s it for today

-Arithmetic Logic Unit
COMBUSTION COMPLETE

Info site: www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment