Tuesday 31 January 2012

It's Late

It's late cause I always get back from my gf's house late and then I need to write a blog post quick. Which is annoying cause then I can't form a full idea so I make lots of mistakes. And that's this weeks complaint over. 

Now, I know what your thinking. 

Hey Bandit. Don't you have to have friends to have a girlfriend?

Well reader. Fuck you. 

Anyway, I was standing at a Train station the other day with Cuttlefish as my gf (that does exist) and Arithmetic Logic Unit (Cuttlefishes bf) were running around just like...I don't even know what the fuck they were doing. They were laughing and screaming and running around like five year olds. 

Cuttlefish and I just stood there looking at each other, asking why we were going out with them (joking of course). We both really knew why. 

I don't know what it is but there's something about the fact that my gf being the polar opposite to me that brings some kind of balance to my life. There's something about her childishness and nativity that makes me feel like I need her. Without it, the scales would be unbalanced and the world would be lob-sided. 

For her, I have a love that comes naturally. Whether I want it to or not. 

Ya know what I mean reader?

Whatever Bandit, I'm convinced you have a girl friend. Stop trying so hard ;) 

...What do her tits feel like?

I dunno...like...bags of sand?


Bandit
COMBUSTION COMPLETE


No comments:

Post a Comment