Wednesday 29 February 2012

Average day for Axl

Crap, what am I going to write about today?
Bandit will send that A.L.U. asshole after me if I don't start writing more.

Well, let's see if I feel like writing about anything in my collection.

Assassin's Creed ? Nah, fuck that. Something about Arabs and 2 button combinations to win.

Bladestorm ? I still have that ? Huh. I remember that, it was more like a failed Dynasty Warriors. It was strong in essense, but the main flaw was that you had no direct attack button. You held down a button and your character would swing on a timer.

Meh.

Dark Souls ? Demon's Souls ? . . . . Maybe some other time. No one likes success stories.

Ah, the pure shit of my collection. The one game that makes me wanna gouge out my eyes. Genji, I hate you, why WHY are you still here ? What's wrong with it ? Well, the only good thing I can say about the game is that it's pretty. . . And that's it. Camera angles are shit, controls are lacking, the battle system is horrid, and Giant Enemy Crabs. Nope, nope. Fuck that.

Lost Planet 2, maybe? I liked that game, even though I openly admit it's a bad game. But it is one of the only games that lets you play with 3 other people to take down giant bosses. So, points. And in some sections, it is fun. It really is.

Sengoku Basara . . . Good stuff.

*Sighs*

I still don't know what to write about. Maybe I can make my first manga review!

*Ahem*

Higurashi When They Cry ? More like, Higurashi When They DIE, haha, am I right ? . .

Now I'm just talking to myself.

Well, I have to go prepare now. Something about the Terminator coming after me.

Axl4002
COMBUSTION COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment