Wednesday 15 February 2012

A Collection

It's no secret that I enjoy collecting games, Combustionites, and I want to share my collection with all of you.

Look at all teh gamez

My biggest being my PlayStation 3 collection. I'm also actually missing 3-4 games as well. You can also see a PlayStation 2 game in there, random PC games, and such.

I also love limited edition versions of games. From the trinkets to the boxes, I just can't help myself sometimes.

teh moodels


Would you believe me if I told you I paid 200 bucks for that figure in the third image? Yep.

I also have a rather small NES collection.

teh Nes games

And, a Wii collection or something I unno

Brawl isnt the only wii game

And finally, my really small manga collection.

teh manga

I do hope to actually get the rest of the Higurashi manga's, love reading it. And Spice and Wolf, whenever the next ones are released.

I'll talk about many of these games and maybe even manga eventually. One thing is for sure, though. I won't run out of writing material for a while.

Axl4002
COMBUSTION COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment