Wednesday 29 February 2012

Timeline's fucked

Holy shit I pressed the timeline button on my computer and instantly the neatly organized rows of FB things got all distorted and now I have no idea what's going on!

Teehee it's a lego timeline

It was like that motherfucker was just waiting for me to click. It's been there for a few days watching me. Trying to lure the little arrow into curiously hovering over it, beckoning my attention like the little slut of an icon it is. 

Well, was, cause I have timeline now.

But you know what. 

What?

Timeline actually looks pretty good. It's well designed compared to the BS Facebook gave me before. 

So I guess the moral of the post is that, don't judge a book by it's instantaneous takeover of your Facebook profile. Cause it might just look better than the shitty design that was there before. 

:)

Bandit
COMBUSTION COMPLETE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment